Implants in Anterior Aesthetic Area
Upper anterior tooth are most important from aesthetic point of view . Loss of upper teeth due to trauma, Pyorrhea, Caries , infection causes a loss of function as well as aesthetics. Replacing upper missing tooth are very challenging, as to meet all desired aesthetics looks as was present in natural tooth .
The upper anterior bone is very soft and with loss of tooth it resorbs very fast . To stop this implant should be placed as early as possible owing to absence of infection .
tooth-n-implant is equipped with Digital smile designing software to plan all executions(How the teeth will look , What should be the dimensions of the crown ) before implant insertion , so that accordingly implant is inserted at the correct position . We make Emax crowns for anterior aesthetic areas over the implants to give it a life like appearance.
What is the procedure :-
1. The fractured , caries , non restorable tooth is extracted .
2. I f the bone is of good quality than implant is inserted at the same time , or in case of poor bone, grafting is done along with implant insertion .
3. If required soft tissue graft is also done along to increase the bulk of soft tissue around implants , to make it aesthetically appealing is also done.
4. Site is sutured and a temporary teeth is given at the place for 2 months .
5. After 2 months impression is made and new E-max All ceramic crowns are given