Which graft materials do we use ?
It is very important that a good graft is used for grafting along with other materials like collagen membrane , Titanium mesh ,Prf making cCentrifuse machine .Results of grafting highly depends on the materials used along with the sskils of the surgeon.
WE AT tooth-n-implant USE BEST MATERIALS WORDWIDE THAT ARE LISTED BELOW :-
1) BIOOSS COLLAGEN :- It is one of the best graft material worldwide.
2) Bioguide collagen membrane:– It is used to cover the graft and BIOGUIDE FROM Geistlich gives highly predictable result.
3) PTFE Cytoplast membranes:- This is a non resorbable membrane and in areas where longer duration of membrane coverage is required it is the best option .
4) Novabone putty for indirect sinus lift:- It is gel form bone graft used in cases of indirect sinus lift and other areas of grafting where graft needed good handling .
5) Titanium mesh from Neobiotech(Korea)
6) Sutures:- We use Cytoplast (PTFE sutures ) or Monofilament sutures like Prolene or Polypropylene.
We at tooth-n-implant mix all grafts in PRF and uses STICKY Bone where ever required to increase regenrative power of graft and also its handling .